Tuesday, March 20, 2007
8:46 AM
CUKUP DERITA SAMPAI DI SINII'll post up yesterday's entry later, on yesterday's post
And now,we're skipping MT
Yesterday I baked my puffs again :DDD
NICEEEE<3
And yesterday,was hectic as usual
I'm tired,just so tired
And I feel like writing about Sugar Pie
TRYGUESSINGWHOCOSYOUWONTKNOW!
Dear Sugar Pie,
I know it's been quite a while since we last
Have our heart-to-heart talk
We last looked at each other in the eyes
We last held hands,since we last hugged
So long since I last felt so close to you
To share joy and laughter, to share everything
And I mean it,everything
And since that incident
though I know the world's not coming to an endBut I've never felt much stronger,
And less confined, but I miss everything we had
I never knew it was going to be that bad
It was going to hit me that hard
I can't continue anymore.
I'll see if I'm well enough to post later